The power sector generally covers all activities that deal with the supply and distribution of energy in an economy, regardless of the energy source.
Influenced by the increasing discussion about climate change and CO2 certificates, the pressure on the power sector to reduce CO2 emissions is growing. At present, it can be expected that the prices for CO2 certificates will rise significantly in the coming years.
Against this background, our goals in the power sector are in particular
- To harness the energetic potential of by-products or residues, taking ecological and economic aspects into account
- Increase the use of renewable energy sources
- Close energy cycles
- Reduce CO2 emissions.
Specific examples of facilities from the power sector include:
- Waste-to-Energy Plants
- Chemical/Hazardous/Medical Waste Incinerators
- Sewage Sludge Treatment and Sewage Sludge Incinerators (STF)
- Renewable Energies Installations
- Power Storage Installations
- Power-to-X Installations
In the following a small excerpt of our references: